Investing in mutual funds is a good option as it yields a good return. But many people are still not sure of investing in mutual funds as they find the process very complicated. So it is necessary to understand the whole investment process and to study the market thoroughly to invest in the best performing mutual funds in India last 5 years.
Advantages of Investing in Mutual Funds
In this process of investment, you will not need a big amount of money to invest. You can start investing with just rupees 500. There is a lower amount of risk in comparison to investing in shares as your investment is diversified in various stocks. Also, a long term investment in mutual funds has a record of yielding good profits.
Your investment process can be automated as the money gets deducted every month from your account. And you will not have to open a DMAT account. You can also save your tax by investing in several mutual funds.
There are many mutual funds which have the record of returning good profits. All you need to do is thorough research of the market to find out the statistics of various funds. This will help you to gain knowledge about the best performing mutual funds In India last 5 years. Source
Also Read: How to Invest in SBI Mutual Fund
The list of the Best Performing Mutual Funds In India Last 5 Years Are:
- DSP Equity Opportunities Fund– it has given a return of 1.95% in 1 year and 14.32% in 3 years.
- Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund– it has given a good profit of 8.75% in 1 year and 19.15% in 3 years.
- ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund– it has given a profit of 7.27% in 1 year and 13.72% in 3 years.
- SBI Magnum MultiCap Fund– it has given a return of 4.41% in 1 year and 13.86% in 3 years.
- SBI Bluechip Fund– it has given a profit of 5.24% in 1 year and 11.60% in 3 years.
- L&T Tax Advantage Fund– it has given a profit of 13.31% in 3 years.
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund– it has given a return of 7.14% in 1 year and 15.02% in 3 years.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96- it has given a profit of 13.26% in 3 years.
- L&T India Value Fund– it has given a good return of 14.18% in 3 years.
- Motilal Oswal Multicap 35 Fund– it has given a profit of 14.86% in 3 years.
Hi, I’m a Financial Operations Specialist, having an experience of over 12+ years. I have worked with a major financial institution like Goldman Sachs, in their investment management division. During my term with Goldman, I’ve worked on derivatives, hedge funds, futures, etc. I also have experience in manufacturing industries in Credit Risk Analysis and Approval to the clients for prospective businesses with the parent company. I’ve got a financial degree from Vinoba Bhave University.